This spicy dipping sauce is the perfect partner for Carrot and Parsnip fries or French fries, and works well as a topping for any burger combination.
- 1 Packet Carrot and Parsnip Fries (cooked as per packet instructions)
- For the Spicy Salsa:
- 3 Plum Tomatoes deseeded and chopped roughly
- 5 Scallions trimmed and chopped roughly
- 1 Green Chilli deseeded and chopped roughly
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Small handful of Coriander
- Place the tomatoes, spring onions, chillies, garlic and coriander in a blender or food processor and chop to your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the lime juice, Tabasco sauce and seasoning to taste.
- Serve immediately with Carrot and Parsnip fries or refrigerate until serving.
Recipe courtesy of Mash Direct.
Tagged in Recipe