Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
For the pizza base:
- 150g self-raising flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 50ml whole milk
For the pizza topping:
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 50g mozzarella
- 100g Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, grated
- Fresh basil
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- In a food processor, mix together the flour and butter, gradually adding the milk to bind the mixture into a dough.
- Dust a clean work surface with flour and flatten the pizza dough into a disc, approximately 1cm thick.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes and evenly spread them onto the dough. Sprinkle the Cathedral City Mature Cheddar over the base and then break up the mozzarella by hand and arrange it over the pizza.
- Break up the basil leaves and arrange with a few cherry tomatoes and season generously with black pepper.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of Cathedral City Mature Cheddar.
Tagged in Recipe