Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 Whole Red Sea bream (or any firm white fish), gutted and scaled
- Salt (optional) and pepper
- 125ml Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 7g coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 4 spring onion, cut into strips
- Juice from lemon
- Prepare a BBQ with one side filled with hot coals. Making sure the grill is very clean and well oiled.
- Dry off the fish and rub with salt and oil, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise together with chipotle pepper, garlic, coriander, parsley, red pepper, green pepper and spring onion. Then stuff the cavity of the two fish with the mix.
- Place on the bbq (use fish cage if you have one) cook for 10-15 minutes (depending on the thickness) or until flesh is opaque and cooked.
- Remove fish from BBQ (and fish cage if you are using one).
- Remove skin and place onto large plate. Finish with lemon juice and serve with stuffing.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann's, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk.
Tagged in Recipe