- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 egg
- ½ a teaspoon salt
- ½ a teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ a teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200g blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of xylitol
- 30g Atkins Endulge Crispy Milk Chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the softened butter with the powdered xylitol until light and fluffy, which should take about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Combine all the remaining dry ingredients except the Atkins bar and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough. Chop the Atkins bar into small chunks and add to the mixture.
- Form into 9 x 1-inch balls, spacing 1 inch apart and flatten slightly on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool.
NB: Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Recipe courtesy of Atkins
Tagged in Recipe