This Easter, why not try an alcoholic cocktail with a difference with these two fantastic recipes?
Salted Caramel Chocolate Shake
- 50ml Two Birds Salted Caramel Vodka
- 50ml milk
- 50ml double cream (half & half)
- 12ml vanilla syrup
- A little chocolate syrup
- Some ice
- Take a large tall glass or milk bottle and coat the sides with a top notch chocolate syrup.
- Then, pour 50ml Salted Caramel Vodka, 50ml milk, 50ml double cream (half & half), a dollop of Vanilla Syrup (about 12ml) into a shaker or jar with ice.
- Give a rather vigorous shake and strain into glass or bottle and enjoy.
Minted Vodka Sour
- 60ml Two Birds After Dinner Mint English Vodka
- 30ml lemon juice
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1 egg white
- Some ice
- A mint chocolate square
- Use on whisky tumbler. In an empty jam jar, shake 60ml After Dinner Mint English Vodka, 30ml lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 egg white.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
- Garnish with a mint chocolate square.
For more information or to buy Two Birds Spirits visit: www.twobirdsspirits.co.uk