Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 Romano pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g pack low fat halloumi cheese, diced
- 60g pack Steve's Leaves Red Frilly Mustard & Tender Leaves
- Drizzle balsamic glaze
- Place the pper in a roasting tin and toss in 1 tbsp oil and roast for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and fry the halloumi for 2 minutes or until golden
- Toss the halloumi and peppers into the salad leaves.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Tip: For a meat option, add 60g diced chorizo and fry with the halloumi.
Tagged in Recipe