- 2 free range eggs
- 200g Arla Protein Cottage Cheese
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cucumber, quartered longways
- 2 vine ripened or heirloom tomatoes
- ½ tsp sumac
- a handful mint, finely chopped
- a drizzle of really good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 flat breads
- Pop the eggs in to boil. The perfect egg for this is a 6 minutes boil for a slightly gooey middle. Rinse them under cold water and peel, then dry and cut in half.
- Mixed the cottage cheese with the lemon zest and place between two plates making a well in the centre.
- Grill, griddle or toast 2 flat breads
- Between two plates add the halved eggs, cucumber and tomatoes and then top with the sumac, herbs, oil and plenty of black pepper and serve right away with the grilled breads
Recipe courtesy of Arla who has teamed up with Gizzi Erskine to create this recipe to help you #ChooseGoodness each morning. Recipe includes Arla Protein Cottage Cheese.
Tagged in Recipe