- 125g almond flour
- 40ml double cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps Splenda
- ¼ of a teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ of a tablespoon lemon juice ¼ of a tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ of a teaspoon salt
- 50g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 ° degrees. Place cupcake papers in the holes allocated in the muffin baking tray.
- Mix the almond flour and cream together, then add the egg and stir until mixed. Add the melted butter, Splenda, baking soda, lemon juice and zest. Mix well and add blueberries.
- Stir until evenly distributed. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake papers, filling each about half full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let the muffins cool before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Atkins.
Tagged in Recipe