Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Marinating Time: 30 minutes+
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tbsp of Heinz Barbecue sauce
- (or Heinz Tomato Ketchup)
- 2 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tsp runny honey
- Drop the chicken drumsticks into a glass bowl or large plastic freezer bag and spoon in the Heinz Barbecue Sauce, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce and runny honey.
- Stir the chicken in the sauce until they're well coated in the marinade. If using a
- bowl, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, barbecue over a medium heat until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Ensure the meat is piping hot in the centre before serving.
- This is great served with salads and baked potatoes, or makes great party food for a summer BBQ.
Recipe courtesy of Heinz.
Tagged in Recipe