To make the vinaigrette dressing:
- Juice of one fresh lime
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons Thai Taste Palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon Thai Taste Fish Sauce
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- Good pinch dried red chilli flakes
- Good pinch Sea Salt
For the Salad:
- 2 nests Thai Taste Rice Noodles
- 1 medium Cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Carrot - Peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ Sweet Red Pepper - deseeded and finely sliced
- Small handful fresh Thai basil leaves - chopped
- Small handful fresh coriander leaves - chopped
- ½ Red Onion - finely sliced
- In a suitable bowl mix together the vinaigrette ingredients until the sugar has dissolved and set aside.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the rice noodles. Cook until just tender.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl, add the salad ingredients and the vinaigrette and toss together to coat everything in the dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Thai Taste.
Tagged in Recipe