To celebrate the warmer weather, Michelin starred chef Glynn Purnell has created this delicious Oriental BBQ Pork recipe with Wing Yip. Serve with dressed Chinese cabbage.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 red chillies - chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic - sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 3 tbsp Wing Yip Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tbsp Wing Yip Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
- 3 tbsp Wing Yip Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp five spice
- 1 tbsp powdered ginger
- Slash the pork and lay in a tray
- In a bowl, combine the chopped chillies, garlic and fresh ginger
- Add the rice wine, hoisin sauce, ginger and spring onion sauce, soy sauce, honey, five spice and ginger powder to the bowl and mix.
- Pour over the pork and cover. Place in the fridge for 4 hours
- After 4 hours, remove from the marinade and leave pork to come to room temperature
- Place the pork on a hot barbecue and cook until brown - approximately 3-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of Wing Yip.
Tagged in Recipe