- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 5tbsp Pura Liquid Coconut Oil
- 4 handfuls spinach, rocket and watercress salad
- 150g feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6. Toss the sweet potato and red pepper chunks in 2tbsp Pura Liquid Coconut Oil. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Arrange the salad leaves on 4 serving plates and scatter the warm sweet potato and red pepper on top. Add the feta cheese, then sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over each salad.
- Whisk the remaining Pura Liquid Coconut Oil oil with the lemon juice and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, and then drizzle over the salads. Serve at once.
tagged in Recipe