Prep time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
- 120ml Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White
- 50g ready cooked red and white quinoa
- 30g fresh blueberries
- 15g sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Splash of sunflower oil
- Mix the egg white with the maple syrup. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the oil and quinoa and stir until the quinoa is separated. Pour in the egg white and cook, stirring with a wooden spatula until the mix begin to set.
- Push the cooked egg white into the centre of the pan, allowing the uncooked egg white to fill the gap, until no more runny mixture remains.
- Scatter the blueberries and then the sunflower seeds over the top. Cook for 1 more minute until the base is golden, then remove from the heat.
- Slip onto some baking parchment, blueberry side up, and leave to cool for a few minutes. Roll up and its ready to go!
Recipe courtesy of Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White.
Tagged in Recipe