Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
- Little olive oil, for brushing
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 3 tablespoons Newman's Own Ranch Dressing, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices Parma ham, halved
- 1 egg, cracked
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4. Lightly brush a non- stick baking sheet, with the oil.
- Blanch the spinach by putting it in a colander and pouring boiling water over it, allow to cool slightly, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Put the tortilla on the baking sheet, spread with the Ranch dressing, and then add the spinach and tomatoes. Sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan and arrange the Parma ham over the top.
- Cook in the oven for 3 minutes, then remove and add the egg to the centre of the pizza. Return to the oven and cook for 6 minutes, until the egg is just set.
- Remove, sprinkle over the remaining Parmesan and some freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately with extra dressing drizzled over the top.
Recipe courtesy of Newman's Own
Tagged in Recipe