Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 50ml veg oil
Roasted garlic dipping sauce:
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's® Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves smoked garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C for fan ovens.
- Cut the potatoes into thin chips, toss them in oil and leave them to one side.
- Separately, pour a small amount of oil into a roasting tray and heat in the tray in the oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the sweet potato chips into the hot oil-roasting tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Carefully toss them together every 10 minutes to keep them even.
- Drain on kitchen paper over a tray for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Hellmann's® Mayonnaise dipping sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk’
Tagged in Recipe