by Joan Ransley
- 100g sundried tomatoes in oil
- 100g walnuts soaked in cold water for a couple of hours
- 1 tbsp sage leaves, rinsed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients together with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water in the bowl of a food processor. Blend to a smooth purée.
- Add a little more water or oil from the sun dried tomatoes if you need to make the paste smoother. Taste the pâté and season with salt and pepper.
- NB A 15g portion of sun dried tomatoes contains moderate amounts of excess fructose. Sun dried tomatoes should be eaten sparingly by people who malabsorb fructose.
Gut Week 2016 takes place 29 August - 04 September. Visit www.loveyourgut.com
Tagged in Recipe