Zumba fitness, the infectious dance workout that has taken the UK by storm, now we can try it in our home with the DVD kit, Zumba Exhilarate.
The seven-disc DVD collection is packed with brand new contagious routines from salsa, reggaeton, calypso, cumbia, belly dance and merengue all set to lively Latin rhythms that will get anyone hooked.
The workout can be done from the comfort of your living room and it stays true to its name by incorporating fast-paced and exhilarating workouts that entertain and encourage viewers to lose themselves in the music! The collection features Beto Perez, the creator of the Zumba fitness program and Colombian dance icon.
New to this DVD collection is the option for users to either Learn It, with verbal move cueing from the hosts, or to Feel It, by turning off the verbal instructions to sense the full beat of the music, much like the experience of a live zumba class. The unique DVD set also introduces Mix, a compilation of workouts based on cultures and rhythms inspired by the global explosion of the zumba brand in recent years. “From the exotic sounds of Bollywood to the spicy guitars of Mexico, to cutting-edge Latin hip-hop, viewers will feel like they are partying around the world with me,” says Beto Perez.
The Zumba program is suitable for all fitness levels and abilities; the following seven DVDs feature a range of action-packed workouts all set to the tune of Zumba Fitness’ signature rhythms and beats:
- Step by Step: Breaks down the basics of the 24 different steps viewers will use throughout the series including merengue, salsa, reggaeton, calypso, cumbia and belly dance
- Activate: In this full workout for beginners, viewers will start to harness the organic energy of Zumba
- Ripped: Features Zumba Sentao™ and Zumba® Toning programs. Begins with a toning workout featuring the exclusive Zumba weighted toning sticks that double as maracas and ends with a breakthrough Zumba Sentao ™ chair routine designed to build lean muscle and define the entire body
- Exhilarate: A 60-minute Zumba fitness-party in a music video setting
- Rush: A 20-minute express workout for those on the go
- Mix: The international fitness-party experience featuring percussionist The Bash Man, new dance styles and traditionally adorned representatives from cultures all over the world
- Fitness-Concert: Viewers can follow along to the fitness-concert held at the annual 2010 Zumba Instructor Convention where more than 3,500 instructors came together to party
The weighted toning sticks that double as maracas as well as a total-body fitness and nutrition guide and a bonus DVD that features behind-the-scenes interviews with Beto and the Zumba instructors.
Also included in the programme guide:
Training Tips & Techniques
A Weekly Workout Planner
10-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Programme (with recipes)
The Zumba Fitness Exhilarate DVD Collection is available now, RRP £59.99 and available to buy from www.zumbafitness.co.uk
Femalefirst Taryn Davies