Deeply hydrating and reparative, Cura Oil is a blend of 8 natural oils, including Camellia, Argan, Red Mandarin, Bergamot, Sunflower, Crambe Abyssinica, Geranium and Vitamin E with numerous benefits for normal, sensitive and damaged skin.
Harnessing nature's infinite ability to heal, Cura Oil is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and help with Psoriasis and Acne the natural way.
Here Caroline Biggs, Founder of INFINatura reveals the 10 benefits of Cura Oil:
- Anti-wrinkle – Did you know? As we age and reach our 20s, the production of Squalene starts to deplete significantly, resulting in dry skin, premature ageing and wrinkles. In completed clinical trials 90% of patients with wrinkles considered the efficacy of the treatment as good to excellent with a noticeable reduction in fine lines and crows feet. This is due to the high natural concentrate of Squalene found in INFINatura´s unique blend of oils, which helps to add volume to the skin and give a smoother appearance.
- Stretch Marks - The hydrating qualities of Cura Oil with its high Squalene content makes it perfect for use on stretch marks to help smooth the skin.
- Scars - The combination of reparative oils in Cura Oil such as Camellia Oil, Crambe Oil and Argan Oil help to soften scar tissue. If used immediately on new scars daily this oil may reduce the effects of scarring.
- Sunburn - Due to its high Squalene content and combination of Geranium, Bergamot and Sunflower Oils, Cura Oil can help to reduce inflammation and hydrate sunburned skin. Apply immediately after showering and as often as is needed.
- Softens & Hydrates Dry Skin - The Sunflower, Crambe, Camellia and Argan Oil in Cura Oil are all known to be highly beneficial to dehydrated skin, especially great in problem areas such as heels, knees and elbows.
- Insect Bites - This is a great oil to take on holiday as it helps to soothe insect bites.
- Psoriasis - In completed clinical trials 78% of psoriasis patients showed improvement of their psoriatic lesions. The anti-inflammatory ingredients help to not only soothe inflammation from Psoriasis, but hydrate and smooth the affected areas within a couple of days use.
- Acne - In completed clinical trials 67% of acne patients noticed improvement in their skin with reduced inflammation. The Camellia and Mandarin Oil act as decongestants and help to eliminate dirt and black heads from the pores (without any harsh chemicals) whilst the other oils in Cura Oil soothe and calm the inflamed skin.
- Scalp Problems - Itchy scalp, psoriasis or dandruff; Cura Oil as an anti-inflammatory oil may help to reduce these symptoms. Apply to the scalp at night and shampoo out in the morning.
- Nails - Reduces inflammation of sore nail beds or cuticles, hydrates and helps to repair brittle nails or sensitive cuticles.
Free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils and petroleum based ingredients, INFINatura Cura Oil is a new natural, miracle oil that will transform your skin from head to toe.
INFINatura Cura Oil (100ml), £34.99 is available at www.infinatura.com