You've spent a long time trying to perfect your holiday body, only to go away and come home to find that you're starting to abuse it once again.
Staying in shape after your holiday takes quite a bit of motivation but with these tips it will be that little bit easier.
Don't let all of your hard work go to waste.
Maria Hatzistefanis shares her tips; Maria is Founder and CEO of cult skincare brands Rodial and Nip + Fab, two of the fastest growing cosmetics brands in the UK with a near £10M turnover, and an A-List following including Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham and Angelina Jolie.
1. While you’ve put the hours in at the gym to get that bikini body, it’s important to keep exercising regularly, whether it’s taking the stairs at work or going for a 30-minute jog – you will find your weight easier to maintain by staying active.
2. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate – body brushing is something that can be done daily to eliminate toxins and keep cellulite at bay all-year round. Try Rodial's 'Brazilian Tan Body Scrub' to give your Skin a boost.
3. Use a firming gel like Rodial 'Tummy Tuck' to stay body confident post-holiday. It will help keep you feeling trim and toned with daily use.
4. Look and feel fresh by incorporating fresh fruit and vegetables into your diet, I love a cleanser smoothie with berries to help beat bloating and leave you feeling healthy and looking fabulous.
5. Stick to soda. Low calorie mixers can save so many calories when you’re on a boozy night out. Stick to these rather than holiday cocktails and drink water in between each drink to stop your weight creeping up.
6. A tan can hide a multitude of sins so keep your bronzed goddess look, with Rodial's 'Brazilian Tan Airbrush' – the easy way to fake it with 360-degree technology for a streak-free, natural tan.
7. After all that swimming, keep arms looking toned to perfection with new Nip+Fab 'Upper Arm Fix.' Bingo wings are a giveaway and this handy gel helps firm, tone and smooth to give you body confidence.
8. Sip Rodial 'Crash Diet Sticks' and get your metabolism going post-holiday. Simply mix one stick with water daily for two weeks to feel cleansed and shed those holiday lbs.
9. Start shopping for your winter wardrobe! It may sound silly but shopping can help burn calories; combining walking with light weights (bags) to keep you looking and feeling fab – plus it gives you another excuse to shop!
10. Keep your confidence at an all-time high by treating yourself to a DIY mani/pedi and using Nip+Fab 'Stiletto Fix' to soften and smooth dry skin.