Alexa Chung, Mila Kunis and Khloe Kardashian are just a handful of the celebrities who have tried the trend, dip-dyed hair.
We love it. It gives off an instant laidback vibe, whether you're wearing a pair of denim cutoffs or an Alexander McQueen gown, like Mila below.
The two-tone, Rainbow bright ombre hair trend is the perfect summer look, guaranteed to be a headliner in the festival fashion stakes, thanks to the easy Californian look it evokes.
Whether you’re ready to go all out with a bold Blue hue or fancy adding a vibrant red to the ends of your hair, LIVE Color XXL allows you to follow today’s trends for effortless, quick and changeable looks; giving you incredible, irresistible colour.
Fashion tribes will be in their element with this achingly hip hair trend. From Jessie J’s raven black locks, finished with a daring bright purple; Alexa Cheung’s dark bob with a dirty blonde trim to Mila Kunis’ oh-so-glossy brunette style with subtle dip-dyed ends. If you’ve got the attitude LIVE XXL has got the colour!
To get Alexa’s look use LIVE XXL Max Blonde on the ends of your natural tresses; go up to 8 shades lighter with Max Blonde - the blondest Home-hair colour shade there is!
- Using a hair band, tie the hair up just a few cm above where you want the colour to finish – decide how much of the ends you want to colour, just the tips or are you going to make a bold statement and colour halfway up your head?
- Mix your LIVE XXL Max Blonde shade, so it’s ready to apply
- Apply the colour - Fan your hair out into individual sections, this way you will get more coverage. Also feather the colour at the top so you blend well and aren’t left with a straight line of colour
- Make sure you cover hair completely
- To get the best colour result check after 25 minutes and if your hair is not blonde enough continue to allow to develop, checking every 5 minutes for the result. Do not exceed 45 minutes
- Then rinse off to reveal the final colour result
Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL is available from Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Savers, Tesco, Wilkinson, Bodycare and Independent Chemists nationwide. For more information visit www.livecolor.co.uk