The Halo braid is most definitely the hairstyle of the summer. It's easy to do and keeps you cool in the heat - have you tried it yet?
It was featured on the Erdem Spring/Summer catwalk show and we couldn't wait to try it ourselves.
Charles Worthington is giving us all of the help we need in recreating this look.
1. Prep the Hair with Front Row Sculptig Mousse, paying particular attention to the hairline.
2. Blow dry upside down creating a slight flick at the ends.
3. Start with a classic French plait from the nape of the neck just above the left ear and then work your way around the hairline from left to right (you are braiding from ear to ear) ensure that you bring the hair up to the front of the head as you braid.
4. Apply a pea size amount of Front Row High Definition Crackle Wax into the palm of your hands and gently glide over the underneath of the plait for definition and shine.
5. Continue to braid around the head in circular motion clockwise. When you reach the opposite point, start to pull in the isolated section of hair to continue where your started. Once you get to the end, finish the lengths and ends with a normal plait and secure with a clear hair band.
6. Fold excess hair back on itself and tuck under the original plait and hold in place with a couple of grips to secure the style.
7. Finish with Front Row Forever Lasting Hairspray and use your fingers to buff the front of the hairline for a soft fluffy halo effect.