The Look: Big 60’s glamorous fun!
The Hair look at the Moschino show at Milan Fashion Week, took us back to the glamorous world of the 60’s. Perfectly matching the theme of the Collection, the hairstyles were big, bold, fun and voluminous, seamlessly blending with the eccentric fusion of bright, playful and exaggerated colours. Skirts and pants with contrasting trim made the collection sharp. Historic colours fused with visible embroidery and oversize buttons recalled the fun and frolics of Italian summers.
“I wanted to capture the youthful spirit of Moschino yet celebrate the sensual and powerful influences of the 60’s. The aim was to deliver the structured look of the decade and its exaggerated silhouette but with a modern day twist.”said Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V.
Get the look:
- To achieve the perfect base for this look start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Volume & Body Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair.
- If your hair is damaged, spray Pantene Pro-V Instant Damage Defence Conditioning Spray to the ends only.
- Apply Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Mousse to the lengths of the hair and brush through from to the end and roughly blow dry to give volume.
- Next, tong the hair and pin up to cool and set.
- Create a side parting and gently brush out each curl.
- Section by section, using Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Hairspray as you go, backcomb the hair a couple of inches from the roots to the nape of the neck , smooth over and pin in the back.
- To finish, gently back brush the ends to fan out and spray to ensure a strong hold.
Femalefirst Taryn Davies