Today’s blow dry isn’t about flat lengths scooped under at the ends, the style is big and loose and sexy—Hair with movement, volume and shine.
ghd Creative Director Kenna uses the power of the Pink Cherry Blossom ghd air to lock in shine, which gives him the ability to style hair and get a good shape.
1. So to begin, towel dry leaving as much moisture as possible in the Hair.
2. Apply ghd Root Lift Spray from roots down and ghd Total Volume Foam from tips up for a big bouncy blow-dry style. You will want to start by drying the roots to activate the Root Lift Spray; this product is great for the whole length of the hair because it adds texture.
3. Flip your head upside down and continue drying with your fingers, keep Pink Cherry Blossom ghd air on low speed and low heat—let gravity help you build volume.
4. Once your hair is close to dry, turn up the heat on the Pink Cherry Blossom ghd air and flip your head back up, continuing now with a ghd Ceramic Radial Brush. I like a soft no-parting look so really work the brush around the head, starting from the front, in all directions. When using a radial brush keep turning it back away from the face as you pull up from the roots. Keep the ghd air nozzle right up close moving around both the underside and top of the brush.
5. Use the cool shot button on yourPink Cherry Blossom ghd air to fix the style, bringing a cool shot of air over the hair as you dry with the radial brush to fix it in place.
6. Once the hair is completely dry and volume perfected, a blast of cold using the cold shot button on the Pink Cherry Blossom ghd air under the style gives it a tousled look.
7. Use the ghd Final Fix Spray to give hold and shape to your volume.
Femalefirst Taryn Davies