Everyone has cut their hair short, or had the worst hair cut of their lives and desperately tried everything to make their hair grow back quickly.
Keeping our hair healthy can be difficult, long work days leave us with little time for deep conditioning. Unhealthy hair can cause many problems and can also affect the rate out hair grows back.
Here are some top tips to keep your Hair healthy and aid hair growth;
- Don't avoid cutting your hair: It is a myth that not cutting your hair will make it grow quicker. In fact, keeping the ends of your hair trimmed and free of split ends not only makes your hair look healthier but it will be healthier.
- Use a heat protectant: Heat can damage your hair so it's important that you reduce the damage by using a heat protectant before using any styling tongs or hair dryer.
- Deep Condition at least once a week: Especially if you have dry hair, this will restore the moisture your hair is lacking and restore the scalp where the hair grows. During the week after shampooing don't skip the conditioner, It keeps your hair moisturised and shiny.
- Serums and Oils: These can be a god send, but choose the right ones for your hair type; if you have oily hair lean more towards serums as adding any excess oil will clog the pores in your scalp which can stunt hair growth - plus it makes it look and feel greasy.
- Don't wash your hair everyday: Leave a day in between washes, washing our hair everyday can dry it out and lead to flaky scalps and slow hair growth as the scalp is constantly being stripped of its natural oils.
Here are some products that are aimed to keep your hair healthy, which will aid hair growth. It's important to note that these do not speed up hair growth but create a healthy environment in which the hair can grow strong. Hair growth is a waiting game but it's worth having stronger well looked after hair.
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment: For hair that never grows past a certain length.
This deep conditioning Treatment with PRO-GROWTH™ complex helps fertilise the follicles and help hair reach its maximum potential length. The soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, while strengthening the hair to give better body and texture.
- Encourages Growth
- Deep Conditioning
- Helps to reduce hair loss
- Moisturises the scalp
- Improves volume and texture
Lee Stafford Leave In Treatment: For hair that never grows past a certain length.
This lightweight Leave in Treatment helps smooth and strengthen the hair from within! With PRO-GROWTH™ complex and a shot of Caffeine to boost micro-circulation and encourage healthy growth.
- Encourages Growth
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner:
'Our unique formula, with Australian Balm Mint, helps mend split ends and roughened cuticles. It helps transform dry, damaged hair into manageable and shiny locks in just 3 minutes. Australian Balm Mint. This nourishing treatment gets to work fast on damaged hair, repairing and smoothing rough cuticles, restoring manageability and shine.'
VO5 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Styling Spray:
VO5 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Styling Spray lets you harness the power of heat to style and protect:
- Helps protect hair against heat damage from regular blow-drying and heat styling
- Contains a heat-activated complex to make styling easier and quicker
- Calms frizz, static and flyaways
- Provides long-lasting frizz free shine