Jaguar today make a major announcement; their partnership with Williams F1 to create the hybrid supercar, C-X75.
Jaguar C-X75 will become the British marque’s most advanced model to date. It will offer performance on par with the fastest production cars on the market, while adopting cutting-edge technology that offers remarkably economical running.
Jaguar expects this hybrid supercar to deliver incredibly low CO2 emissions of less than 99g/km while being able to achieve in excess of 200mph.
Basics of the new car include:
- Mixing internal combustion power with electric motors to achieve supercar performance and less than 99g/km CO2 emissions
-Downsizing highly boosted petrol engine with two powerful electric motors and four-wheel-drive:
*0-60mph in less than 3 seconds
*0-100mph in less than 6 seconds
*Top speed in excess of 200mph
- All-electric running range in excess of 50km
- True-to-concept, lightweight, all carbon-fibre chassis
- Groundbreaking association with Williams F1 - built in the UK
- Direct technology transfer from top-level motorsport
- Prices from £700,000 depending on local market and taxes
- Exclusive limited volume hybrid supercar - only 250 will be built