Men In Black III has ended The Avengers' reign at the top of the U.S. box office as it took the #1 spot in it's opening weekend.
This is the first MIB movie in a decade and sees Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones reprise the role of Agent J and Agent K.
The movie took $55 million in it's opening weekend to bring to stop The Avengers making it weeks at number one.
The Avengers fell just a single place this week as it took a further $36.9 million at the box office.
The movie has now taken in excess of $1,295 billion worldwide and is closing in on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2's total of $1,328 billion.
Battleship and The Dictator were also down just one place this week at three and four while Chernobyl Diaries was new at five.
The horror movie was the second and final new entry inside the top ten this week.
Dark Shadows and What to Expect When You're Expecting were both down two places this week at six and seven.
While The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Hunger Games and Think Like A Man were all also down two as they rounded off the chart at eight nine and ten.
1. (-) Men In Black 3 - $55,000,000
2. (1) The Avengers - $36,987,000
3. (2) Battleship - $10,800,000
4. (3) The Dictator - $9,600,000
5. (-) Chernobyl Diaries - $8,000,000
6. (4) Dark Shadows - $7,515,000
7. (5) What to Expect When You're Expecting - $7,150,000
8. (6) The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - $6,350,000
9. (7) The Hunger Games - $2,750,000
10. (8) Think Like a Man - $1,400,000