The Expendables 2 has toppled The Bourne Legacy from the top of the U.S. box office.
It was two years when Sylvester Stallone assembled an impressive cast of action stars and this time around it is bigger and better.
The Simon West directed movie - which sees Stallone, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger all return - took $28.8 million in its opening weekend.
The Bourne Legacy dropped just a single place to number two after just a week in the top spot.
Animation movie ParaNorman was a second new entry inside the top three at number three - the likes of Anna kendrick and Christopher Mintz-Plasse lend their voice to the film.
The Campaign was down two places at number four while new entry Sparkle rounded off the top five.
The movie got it premiere earlier this week and it is the final screen appearance for singer/actress Whitney Houston.
The Dark Knight Rises was out of the top five this week as it slid three places to number six.
The Odd Life Of Timothy Green is the fourth and final new entry inside the top ten this week as it opened at number seven.
Hope Springs was down four at eight while Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days dropped three places to number nine.
The remake of Total recall was this week's biggest faller as it dropped five places from five to ten.
1. (-) The Expendables 2 - $28.8 million
2. (1) The Bourne Legacy - $17 million
3. (-) ParaNorman - $14 million
4. (2) The Campaign - $13.4 million
5. (-) Sparkle - $12 million
6. (3) The Dark Knight Rises -$11.1 million
7. (-) The Odd Life Of Timothy Green - $10.9 million
8. (4) Hope Springs - $9.1 million
9. (6) Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - $3.9 million
10. (5) Total recall - $3.5 million