The Hunger Games has made it a month at the top of the U.S. box office.
The Jennifer Lawrence led movie comfortably held off the challenge from new entries The Three Stooges and The Cabin In The Woods as it took a further $21,5 million.
The movie has now grossed $337 million in America alone and it has now taken in excess of $531 million at the global box office.
The Three Stooges, which stars Sean Hayes, Will Sasso and Chris Diamantopoulos was the highest new entry at number two as it took $17.1 million in it's opening weekend.
The Cabin In The Woods, which sees Joss Whedon as producer, was also new at three while Titanic 3D slipped a single place to number four.
American Reunion tumbled three places this week from two to number five while Mirror Mirror dropped just one place to six.
Wrath of the Titans was another three place faller at seven while 21 Jump Street was also down from six to eight.
Lockout, which sees Guy Pearce return to the big screen, was the third and final new entry inside the top ten this week at number nine.
Dr Seuss' The Lorax rounded off the top ten at number ten, down three from last week's number seven.
1. (1) The Hunger Games - $21,500,000
2. (-) The Three Stooges - $17,100,000
3. (-) The Cabin In The Woods - $14,850,000
4. (3) Titanic 3D - $11,625,000
5. (2) American Reunion - $10,700,000
6. (5) Mirror Mirror - $7,000,000
7. (4) Wrath of the Titans - $6,905,000
8. (6) 21 Jump Street - $6,800,000
9. (-) Lockout - $6,250,000
10. (7) Dr. Seuss' The Lorax - $3,020,000