A new poll by gaming site mobileslots.com has asked women to name the song they'd feel most helpful if they needed to get over a painful break-up.
'Single Ladies' topped the poll with 23% of those asked saying it would be their tune of choice if their relationship came to an end.
One woman commented: "I had to vote for Beyoncé’s Single Ladies. As soon as I dumped my boyfriend, I put it on full blast and danced around my room.
“It’s such an empowering song and I can definitely relate to the lyrics, if he liked me that much then he should have put a ring on it. Now I’m free to do what I want.”
Some also admitted that "if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" was their favourite lyric from the smash hit single.
In a close second with 20% of the votes was Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive', and artists including Whitney Houston, Adele and Justin Timberlake rounded out the top ten.
Here are the results in full:
1) Single Ladies – Beyoncé 23%
2) I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor 20%
3) End Of The Road – Boys II Men 16%
4) I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston 13%
5) Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac 10%
6) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift 7%
7) Someone Like You – Adele 4%
8) Cry Me A River – Justin Timberlake 3%
9) Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division 2%
9) Fighter – Christina Aguilera 2%
A mobileslots.com spokesperson said: “When a relationship breaks down, it’s not always easy to bounce back from it. One thing a lot of people do is to listen to songs to pick themselves up and make them feel good.
“All of the songs in the list are absolute classics in their own right and deserve to have made the top ten. Single Ladies topping the poll is great, it’s a feel good tune and a lot of women look up to Beyoncé as a role model.”
Tagged in Beyonce