Julius Cowdry is a name and face reality TV fans may recognise from E4 series Made in Chelsea, with the personality quickly becoming one of the leading male roles in the show's twelfth season.
Now though he's stepping into the world of music and is gearing up for the release of his brand new track '7 Roads (I See You)', officially available on Friday, November 25.
Ahead of that release, we asked Julius to give us 15 quickfire, exclusive facts about himself for fans new and old alike. Check out what he revealed below:
- Julius is six foot, two inches tall.
- Julius is half-Swedish.
- Julius' mother sang jazz professionally at a young age.
- Julius' father and grandfather both captained the England cricket team.
- Julius has a twin brother called Fabian.
- Julius got sacked from his first job as a waiter.
- Julius' favourite restaurant is China Tang.
- Julius' favourite food is sushi and his favourite drink is a Bloody Mary.
- Julius' favourite place in the world is Los Angeles.
- Julius loves going to the gym.
- Julius' favourite band is Coldplay.
- Julius' family saying is, 'If not now, when?'
- Julius played county cricket for his age group, aged 13-years-old.
- Julius supports Chelsea football team.
- Julius' favourite brand is Ralph Lauren.
You can check out a 27 second teaser for Julius' new song below:
Keep up-to-date with Julius at www.juliuscowdrey.com, on Twitter @JuliusCowdrey and on Instagram @juliuscowdreyofficial.