Here at Female First we can't get enough of The Scheme. They're an incredible group who have recently been touring with The Tide, and today we can exclusively reveal seven minutes of never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage from their time on the road!
You can also check out the group's new music video for 'Somebody Else's Perfect' taken from newly-released EP 'Jerome Heights' below:
Still not convinced? Well then, here are five good reasons you need to give The Scheme a chance…
- The boys are heading off on tour with Union J in the New Year.
- Their new single has a really positive message. The group have captured a beautiful sentiment and delivered an important message of empowerment - embrace your individuality and realise your own self-worth. Kris says of the philosophy behind the song: "You are already perfect so there is no need to change yourself or wish you were different to fit in with somebody else's view."
- The Scheme currently have a climbing social media fanbase of over 80,000 followers and have secured over 600,000 views on YouTube to-date.
- The boys have recently partnered with iconic brand smiley.com who have previously partnered with Katy Perry, Lily Allen and Nicki Minaj.
- They're also recorded a version of their new song with South Korean artist LISA. The collaboration came about after they caught the ear of Kyu Lee who has been instrumental in bringing numerous Korean acts to the wider world - it was he who teamed 'Gangnam Style' superstar Psy with Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun, to create a global phenomenon. Korean artist LISA's version of the song will also feature as a bonus track on the new EP.