Though Rihanna couldn't turn up, Adele was plagued by technical difficulties during her performance and chaos ensued, the Grammy Awards 2016 managed to take place and hand out all of its accolades without too much hassle, with Kendrick Lamar and Taylor Swift some of the biggest winners on the night.
Swift took Album of the Year along with Best Pop Vocal Album, whilst Kendrick Lamar jointly took Best Music Video with the singer for 'Bad Blood', also taking home the gong for Best Rap Album, Best Rap Performance and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
Alabama Shakes also did well, taking home three awards, whilst other highlights included Skrillex and Diplo taking two awards, one for their collaboration with Justin Bieber and one for their album in its entirety.
Check out the full list of results from the night below, and check out Lady Gaga's electrifying David Bowie tribute performance by clicking here.
- Album of the Year - Taylor Swift - '1989'
- Song of the Year - Ed Sheeran - 'Thinking Out Loud'
- Record of the Year - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - 'Uptown Funk'
- Best New Artist - Meghan Trainor
- Best Rap Album - Kendrick Lamar - 'To Pimp A Butterfly'
- Best Country Song - Little Big Town - 'Girl Crush'
- Best Music Video - Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar - 'Bad Blood'
- Best R&B Song - D'Angelo and The Vanguard - 'Really Love'
- Best Musical Theater Album - 'Hamilton'
- Best Rap Performance - Kendrick Lamar - 'Alright'
- Best Rock Song - Alabama Shakes - 'Don't Wanna Fight'
- Best Rock Album - Muse - 'Drones'
- Non-Classical Producer of the Year - Jeff Bhasker
- Best Song Written for a Motion Picture - Common and John Legend - 'Glory'
- Best R&B Album - D'Angelo and The Vanguard - 'Black Messiah'
- Best Metal Performance - Ghost - 'Cirice'
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - 'Uptown Funk'
- Best Comedy Album - Louis C. K. - 'Live At Madison Square Garden'
- Best Rock Performance - Alabama Shakes - 'Don't Wanna Fight'
- Best Country Album - Chris Stapleton - 'Traveller'
- Best Dance Recording - Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Bieber - 'Where Are Ü Now'
- Best Pop Solo Performance - Ed Sheeran - 'Thinking Out Loud'
- Best Alternative Music Album - Alabama Shakes - 'Sound & Color'
- Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media - Glen Campbell I'll Be Me Soundtrack
- Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media - Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
- Best Rap/Sung Collaboration - Kendrick Lamar feat. Bilal, Anna Wise and Thundercat - 'These Walls'
- Best Music Film - Amy
- Best Album Notes - Joni Mitchell - 'Love Has Many Faces: A Quartet, a Ballet, Waiting To Be Danced'
- Best Dance/Electronica Album - Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack Ü
- Best R&B Performance - The Weeknd - 'Earned It'
- Best Jazz Vocal Album - Cécile McLorin Salvant - 'For One To Love'
- Best Pop Vocal Album - Taylor Swift - '1989'
- Best Reggae Album - Morgan Heritage - 'Strictly Roots'
- Best Non-Classical Remixed Recording - 'Uptown Funk (Dave Audé Remix)'
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Ruth Brown, Jefferson Airplane, Linda Ronstadt, Celia Cruz, Earth, Wind & Fire, Run-D.M.C., Herbie Hancock
- Best Large Jazz Ensemble Album - Maria Schneider - 'The Thompson Fields'
- Best Urban Contemporary Album - The Weeknd - 'Beauty Behind The Madness'
- Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album - Tony Bennett - 'The Silver Lining: The Songs of Jerome Kern'
- Best Country Solo Performance - Chris Stapleton - 'Traveller'
- Best Latin Pop Album - Ricky Martin - 'A Quien Quiera Eschuchar'
- Best Country Duo/Group Performance - Little Big Town - 'Girl Crush'
- Best Traditional R&B Performance - Lalah Hathaway - 'Little Ghetto Boy'
- Best Americana Album - Jason Isbell - 'Something More Than Free'
- Best Pop Instrumental Album - Snarky Puppy & Metropole Orkest - 'Sylva'
4Music will air the 58th annual Grammy Awards from 8pm tonight in the UK (February 16).
Tagged in Grammy Awards