With her single 'Please Don't Go' available now, Stephanie Rainey is an emotional, honest and exciting artist ready to tackle the industry head on.
With Christmas Day tomorrow, we got her to open up a little bit about what she likes to do over the festive period, as well as a few tips on how to spend the holidays!
Things Stephanie likes to do at Christmas:
- Drink mulled wine - mainly because it tastes great and it's socially accepted at any hour of the day.
- Eat chocolate for breakfast. I do this every Christmas morning and I never regret it.
- Lose and gain weight frivelously. It's bound to happen and no one cares because everyone's fighting their own silent holiday weight battle.
- Meet new friends in our local pub. We only go to the local pub once a year - so it's a great tradition.
- Get new pyjamas - Christmas is a good time to sport a onesie.
- Spend as much time with family as possible. That's what it's all about.
Stephanie's top three tips for Christmas:
- Don't peak too soon on Christmas Day. This applies to food AND drink. There is nothing worse than that feeling of doom when you've eaten too much.
- Don't spend too much time carefully wrapping presents. In my experience the wrap to open time ratio is unfairly balanced.
- Have fun and enjoy the break. It goes waaaay too fast.
Check out the emotional music video to Stephanie's track 'Please Don't Go' below.