The weather may have taken a turn for the worse, but don't let that dampen your spirits, we have a total of five bank holidays from now until June - that's an extra 120 hours of holiday time to enjoy.
There really is no better time to get out and discover some of the fantastic attractions the South of England has to offer.
And with Southern Railway’s exclusive 34% off Advance train tickets when you book online, including zero booking fees, there really is no stopping you this spring!
From zoos to castles, festivals to boat shows, you’ll find a world of adventure and great family days out on the Southern network. Look out for the following highlights:
- Experience new tastes at The Brighton & Hove Food and Drink Festival, 30 March - 9 April
- Meet an endangered baby monkey born earlier this month at London Zoo
- Be entertained by new talents at the Brighton Fringe, 5 – 27 May
- Visit the newly renovated Brighton Sea Life from 13 May
- See history in action at Arundel Castle as battle commences for the Wars of the Roses 2 - 4 June
Book your Southern Advance train tickets at www.southernrailway.com and get 34% off until 15th April. Discount applies to tickets bought online by 6pm the day before you travel or for up to 12 weeks in advance, which means you can enjoy the 34% discount until mid-July!