Each year TravAddict selects ten of the best Adventure Tours for all of the major regions around the world.
Europe is the first region to be released, and TravAddict's 2013 top ten Europe tours include itineraries from the following tour operators: Topdeck Travel, G Adventures, Tucan Travel, Intrepid Travel, Travel Talk Tours, Busabout, Shamrocker Adventures, and Peregrine Adventures.
With a large range of new Adventure Tours being released in 2013, and thousands of tours to choose from, the trips that made the list are considered to be the best of the best:
1. Topdeck Travel: 24-Day Spirit of Europe TourA wonderful and well-rounded itinerary for travellers looking to explore Europe for the first time, visits include France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Belgium. Priced from: $2940 USD per person.
2. Intrepid Travel: 15-Day Baltic Experience TourThe Baltic region is fast becoming a popular travel destination in Europe, and this itinerary visits many of the best destinations the area offers. Visits include Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland and Germany. Priced from: $2595 USD per person.
3. Busabout: Hop-on-Hop-off West Loop TourYou determine the length of this tour. This itinerary is the perfect way to explore Western Europe at your own pace. Hop on and off the coach as you please as visits include France, Spain and Switzerland. Priced from $685 USD per person. *Price does not include accommodation.
4. Travel Talk Tours: 24-Day London to Dubrovnik TourA great introduction to Europe along with a relaxing week of sailing through Croatia's pristine waters, visits include stops in France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Croatia and Vatican City. Priced from $2240 USD per person.
5. Peregrine Adventures: 8-Day French & Swiss Alps TourThis walking tour is perfect for those that love to be outdoors. Visits: France and Switzerland. Priced from $2890 USD per person.
6. Tucan Travel: 29-Day Eastern Europe Adventure TourThis itinerary is a great way to explore Eastern Europe after years of being concealed behind the 'Iron Curtain' with visits to Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Priced from $4339 USD per person.
7. Shamrocker Adventures: 5-Day Celtic Rocker TourFive Amazing days around Ireland's south and west coasts with a local guide. Visits: Ireland. Priced from $379 USD per person. *Price does not include accommodation.
8. G Adventures: 7-Day Tuscany Local Living TourThis tour presents a unique opportunity to learn to shop for, prepare and enjoy Tuscany's culinary delights. Vistis: Italy. Priced from $1299 USD per person.
9. Topdeck Travel: 14-Day European Wonder TourA wonderful itinerary for a great introduction to Europe, as travellers visits France, Italy, Vatican City, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium. Priced from $1920 USD.
10. Intrepid Travel: 10-Day Iceland TourThis itinerary boasts geothermal hot springs, giant geyser eruptions, Europe's biggest glacier, volcanoes, and giant waterfalls. Visits: Iceland. Priced from $3185 USD.
For more information about TravAddict's Top Ten European Tours for 2013, visit TravAddict.com.
Are you going on any European tours in 2013? Tell us about your trip in the comments below or tweet us @FemaleFirst_UK