The far-east has become an increasingly popular holiday destination with Brits looking for a long-haul break, whereas some still enjoy the short Travel to European countries. Wherever you go on holiday, having a list of things to do is a must and we’ve got you covered.
GoSeeDo.com, the new ticketing website, has trawled through the thousands of experiences and attractions they offer around the world and hand-picked its top five ‘must-do’s’ for anyone escaping the wet British summer and heading to warmer climates in summer’s hottest holiday destinations.
Here are GoSeeDo.com’s hot top five:
1. Travelling to Thailand this summer? Known as the ‘Land of Smiles’, Thai hospitality, colourful culture and stunning beaches make any trip to the country truly unforgettable.
Journey back into recent history on the Bridge Over the River Kwai tour. A must when visiting Bangkok, one of the most exciting parts of this tour is the train journey itself, which travels along the death railway and culminates in a long tail boat ride along the Kwai Noi River.
Tickets start from £35 per adult and £26 per child.
2. Heading to the sunny Canary Island of Tenerife? Enjoy over 350km of coastline, a host of attractions, and views of Spain’s tallest peak, Pico del Teide.
Get wet and wild at Siam Park, Europe’s biggest aquatic theme park complete with adrenaline-fuelled water rides and the latest in theme park technology. Choose from a selection of tickets, many of which are exclusive to UK customers and can’t be purchased at the gate.
Tickets start from £26 per adult and £19 per child.
3. Jetting off to the cosmopolitan Catalan city of Barcelona? From a stunning diversity of architecture to world-class museums and galleries, to lively bars and some of the best traditional tapas restaurants, the city has plenty to offer visitors.
Explore Barcelona Football Stadium – home to one of the greatest football teams in the world – on the Camp Nou Experience. Discover how Barça has grown to become “more than a club”, tour the visitors’ changing room, the tunnel onto the pitch, and more.
Tickets start from £21 per adult and £18 per child.
4. Crossing the Pond to the ‘Sunshine State’ of Florida? Home to Mickey Mouse, some of the world’s best theme parks and pristine beaches, there’s plenty to do for the whole family.
Enjoy an out of this world experience with a tour of the Kennedy Space Centre. Discover the reality of life as an astronaut at NASA's launch headquarters in Orlando. Optional extras include the once in a lifetime opportunity to have lunch with an astronaut and hear captivating tales of space exploration and life as an astronaut.
Tickets start from £26 per adult and £21 per child.
5. Flying to the vibrant city of Berlin? Arguably Europe’s hippest capital, Berlin is bursting with top museums and galleries, grand opera, shopping, and family fun.
Enter the colourful, creative, crazy world of Legoland Discovery Centre in Berlin. Whether it’s riding a dragon through a medieval castle, visiting iconic landmarks from around the world or learning top Lego building secrets, the possibilities are endless.
Tickets start from £14 per adult and £12 per child.
Tell us where you're going on holiday this summer in the comment box below or tweet us @FemaleFirst_UK
Shabana Adam @Shabana_FAM