Bianca Del Rio is one of the funniest comics we've ever had the pleasure of seeing live. She hits all the right notes when she takes to the stage, finding the line, inching close to it and unapologetically stepping over it.
Unfortunately, at the beginning of August Bianca revealed that she would be undergoing vocal surgery and thus be off the stage for a few weeks, being forced to cancel several events and working to reschedule them.
Of course, the RuPaul's Drag Race winner didn't let that get to her, and we caught up with her to get her five top exclusive tips to get through your throat surgery when you're a stand-up comic…
- Take pills… Lots of pills because you can't drink alcohol.
- Take more pills, to forget the fact that you have screamed for 20 years to drunk people in every bar across the globe!
- Hydrate - Drink water like a camel! And, it helps to wash down all the pills.
- Rest - Because there is nothing else to do!
- Enjoy not hearing yourself talk. Now you can focus on the other voices in your head.
BIANCA DEL RIO's UK TOUR 'NOT TODAY SATAN' STARTS 3RD UNTIL 20TH FEBRUARY 2017 ACROSS the UK. Tickets go on sale on now via nottodaysatan.seetickets.com