Gordon Ramsay was rushed to hospital recently after burning his private parts on a cooker.The foul-mouthed chef got too close to his oven and accidentally singed his testicle - leaving him in excruciating pain.Ramsay revealed: "I burnt my right b*****k and I'm in absolutely agony. You wouldn't believe how much this hurts."The other day I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando."Suddenly I felt this searing heat. I went, 'F**k me, b*****ks to that', and for once I was spot on. My b**ls were burning."'The F Word' host then went to a nearby hospital to get treatment and is awaiting the results of the scan he had.The father-of-four added: "I went to the hospital because of the excruciating pain. I had an ultrasound and I get the results on Friday (07.09.07).
"People think I went in for a knee injury, but that's b*****ks."
Gordon is not the first celebrity chef to have suffered an embarrassing injury.
In 2004 Jamie Oliver singed his private parts after he stripped off to cook a Valentine's Day dinner for wife Jools.
He later recalled: "It really ruined my evening - and my night."
tagged in Gordon Ramsay