Jo Brand doesn't yet know if her 'Great British Bake Off' spin-off has been axed following the show's move to Channel 4.
The 59-year-old comedienne has "no idea" whether she will front 'The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice' when the main programme shifts broadcaster next year as no one has spoken to her yet about the future of her series.
Speaking on 'Lorraine' on Friday (23.09.16), she said: "I've no idea. I honestly, I can say no one's said anything to me, so I don't know anything."
Jo has fronted the spin-off - sometimes known as 'Extra Slice' - since 2014 and she's gutted that her friend Mary Berry, 81, has decided to quit the main show following its sudden switch.
She said: "I don't blame Mary, she probably wants to put her feet up. I mean I'm 20 years younger and I'd quite like to put my feet up. She's amazing. I'd like to think she will come round my house and bake exclusively for me."
Mary - who has judged on 'GBBO' for seven years - turned her back on the popular show out of "loyalty" to the BBC.
However, her co-judge Paul Hollywood opted for a different approach and agreed to stay on the programme for at least three series when it moves across to Channel 4.
He said recently: "Since I was a kid, baking has been part of my life. The seven series inside the tent have created some great memories.
"Best of all, I have felt so pleased to experience other people getting the baking bug, just as I did when my dad helped me make my first loaf.
"The 'Great British Bake Off' has brought baking to the nation and we've seen people from all walks of life and backgrounds, experience the highs and lows of competition, and more importantly helping each other.
"It's been a huge part of my life in the past few years and I just couldn't turn my back on all that - the bakers themselves, the bakes, the team that makes it, and of course the tent, the bunting, and who could forget... the squirrels. So I am delighted that I will be continuing as a judge when '...Bake Off' moves to Channel 4."
The future of the programme has been hanging in limbo since it was revealed Channel 4 had bought the rights to the show for an estimated £75 million last week.
Channel 4 reportedly waded in with the three-year mega money deal after they found out negotiations between the BBC and Love Productions - the makers of the programme - had broken down.
The show's hosts Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc announced they would no longer front the show after they found out the BBC had lost its rights to the popular series.