Lauren Goodger was allegedly involved in a bust-up in The Sugar Hut earlier this month.
The 'Only Way is Essex' star - who has just returned to the ITVBe programme permanently - is being investigated by police after she found herself caught up in a physical altercation with two other girls at the famous hot spot in Essex on October 9.
A police spokesperson said: "We are investigating reports of assaults occurring at around 1.30am on Sunday morning, October 9, on the first floor of The Sugar Hut in Brentwood High Street. Officers were contacted with reports three women were assaulted."
An eagle-eyed onlooker has claimed Lauren was enjoying a dance at the nightclub before bouncers had to separate the girls as the reality TV star had her hand wrapped in another woman's hair.
However, a representative for The Sugar Hut insists bosses have searched through CCTV footage and are adamant no altercation was captured on camera at the venue.
The spokesperson said: "CCTV recordings have been reviewed and there is no evidence of the alleged altercation. The Sugar Hut operates a zero tolerance on violence and any persons acting or being violent to our staff or customers would be ejected from the premises immediately regardless of who they are."
Lauren, 30, shocked fans last weekend when she bounced back onto screens to support her best friend Megan McKenna following her shock split from Pete Wicks.
The 24-year-old beauty dumped her co-star two weeks ago when she found out he'd been sending saucy messages to at least 10 different girls - including his ex Jacqui Ryland.
Lauran first joined 'TOWIE' in 2010 but quit two years later when she split from her then-fiancé Mark Wright but has since made various cameo appearances.