Scarlett Moffatt is to return for a second year on 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.
The former 'Gogglebox' star impressed the award-winning presenters during her stint on the ITV show earlier this year and Scarlett has now put pen-to-paper on a deal that will see her return for the new series.
Dec said: "Scarlet has signed her contract so we can talk about her! She is back!"
'Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Take Away' won the Entertainment Programme gong at the 2017 Virgin TV British Academy Television Awards on Sunday (14.05.17) - and Dec believes Scarlett is a great addition to the show.
He told Sun Online: "We loved Scarlet so much! Scarlet is brilliant she hit the ground running.
"She bought a real wit and charm to the show that was sadly lacking. She brought this lovely female presence and we loved having her."
Dec admitted, too, that he was convinced of Scarlett's suitability for 'Saturday Night Takeaway' after she starred on 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'.
He explained: "As soon as we worked with her on 'I'm A Celebrity' we wanted her."
Meanwhile, Dec also suggested that the new series of 'Saturday Night Takeaway' will be the wildest yet.
He explained: "We're working on the next show now, we have the best time doing it."
What's more, Ant and Dec revealed they already have a few big-name celebrity guests in mind for their 'Get Out Of My Ear' segment.
The popular feature sees celebrities fitted with an earpiece through which Ant and Dec tell them what to do and when.
The duo said: "We've got a few celebs in our sights for under cover.
"We would love Danny Dyer. Adele would be good. She doesn't do much."