Celebrity Cruises along with local Antiguan chef, Nicole Arthurton, have created a delicious cocktail recipe to bring a taste of the Caribbean to you in just two simple steps!
- Chairman's Reserve Spiced Rum - St Lucia 7.5ml
- Soldier's Bay Silver Rum - Antigua 7.5ml
- Don Q Gold Rum - Puerto Rico 7.5ml
- La Fee Absinthe - Representing Granada as one of the French colonised islands in the Caribbean. 7.5ml
- Real McCoy 5 yr Rum - Barbados 7.5ml
- Guava Juice 20ml
- Pineapple Juice 20ml
- Passion fruit Syrup 25ml
- Fresh Lime Juice 25ml
1. Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker2. Shake and serve in a tall glass over ice
The cocktail links to the new dining experience that Celebrity Cruises are launching this month in Antigua, which allows guests to immerse themselves in the classic Caribbean culture and enjoy the culinary treats that the tropical island has to offer. The intimate dining experience, with one of the Island's most sought-after chefs - Nicole Arthurton, will give guests a taste of what life is like as an Antiguan local. A small group of 12 will be transported from St John's pier, along the stunning Caribbean coastline, to Nicole's beautiful hillside home, where they will explore local culture through the exquisite Antiguan cuisine.