Preparation Time: 20 minutes
80g ground almonds
50ml agave syrup
100g wholemeal flour
30g chia seeds
40g sunflower seeds
50g chopped pecans
80ml maple syrup
40ml olive oil
For the custard
200ml Alpro Oat Original
1 very ripe pear
½ ripe banana
¼ tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel, core and quarter the apples and core the pear.
- Add the apples to a medium-sized saucepan with 50ml of water and cook over a medium heat for around five minutes to soften slightly.
- Remove from the heat and add the blackberries and agave syrup, mixing everything together.
- Fill four small oven proof dishes or one large oven proof dish with the apple mixture.
- Mix together the ground almonds, wholemeal flour, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, chopped pecans, maple syrup and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Rub the mixture together with your finger tips to make sure the oil and maple syrup is properly combined.
- Top your fruit mixture with the crumble and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- To make the custard, pour the Alpro Oat Original into a blender and add the cored pear, banana, vanilla and cinnamon, then blend until smooth.
- Place the custard into a small saucepan and heat until warmed through, but not boiling and pour over the fruit crumble to serve.