Recipe courtesy of www.discovergreatveg.co.uk
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 3 minutes
200g bag sliced Cavolo Nero
300g straight to wok ribbon rice noodles
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp VEGAN Thai fish sauce
Juice 1 lime
1 bunch spring onions, sliced
1 carrot, coarsely grated (150g)
1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
28g pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
25g unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the Cavolo Nero in a large pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain well.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water, stir to break the noodles up a little, leave for 1-2 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix together the chilli sauce, soy, vegan fish sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Toss together the Cavolo Nero, noodles, spring onions, carrot, chilli and most of the coriander and peanuts then stir in the dressing.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and peanuts.
Great as a light lunch or served with tofu for a more main meal.