Moreish bite-sized pieces of coconut that pack as much punch in taste as they do in texture.
Ape Snacks brings some excitement to healthy snacking – with no monkey business! A range of mouth-watering and satisfying treats that don’t compromise on health, Ape Snacks are available in two variants – Crispy Coconut Curls and Crunchy Coconut Bites.
As coconut continues to dominate healthy food trends, Ape Snacks is on hand to reveal just how wonderful this fibrous, one-seeded fruit is…
10 Benefits of coconut:
- Coconuts are high in manganese, potassium, and phosphorus, as well as vitamins A, D, E and K
- The antioxidant properties found in coconut slow down the ageing process
- Consuming coconuts support your immune system with their anti-microbial and anti-viral properties
- Coconut flesh is high in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA). MCFAs are metabolized in the liver and are quickly digested to produce energy rather than body fat
- 100g of coconut flesh contains 36% of your RDA of fibre. This high level of fibre keeps us fuller for longer and aids digestion.
- The saturated fat found in coconut is anti-inflammatory and vital for your body’s detoxification systems
- Coconuts are high in calcium
- A great cooking tool – coconut can be used in both sweet and savory dishes
- Coconuts rehydrate the body by providing needed electrolytes
- Coconut oil is a natural teeth whitener
Available in over 4,000 stores nationwide, Ape Snacks is the UK’s leading coconut snack brand. Boasting an extensive range of flavours, the Ape Curls are available in Lightly Salted, Slightly Peppered and Salted Chocolate variants, whilst the Bites come in scrumptious Natural, Chia Seed, and Sesame Seed flavours. All natural and suitable for vegans, the Ape Snack’s range is low in calories and high in taste, so no need to compromise! Whether you’re looking for a post-gym or lunchtime nibble, you can eat well with delectable Ape Snacks.
Ape’s coconut snacks are available from Boots, Ocado, Whole Foods, Planet Organic, Amazon and Holland & Barrett, amongst other leading retailers. RSP for the Crunchy Coconut Bites is between £1.49 and £1.68 for 30g standing pouch, and between £0.89 and £1.19 or a 20g bag of Crispy Coconut Curls.