Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 2 mins
4-8 tsps grand marnier
6 dsp desiccated coconut
40g dark vegan chocolate
4 x 125g pots Alpro soya chocolate dessert
- In a microwave or over a bain-marie, melt 50g good quality dark chocolate.
- Place 2 dessert spoons of the desiccated coconut on a saucer.
- Peel the clementines and reserve 8 segments. Dip the other segments in the melted chocolate and then in the coconut. Place the segments on some grease proof paper in the fridge to set.
- Chop the remaining segments in half and mix into the Alpro soya dessert, along with 1-2 tsps grand marnier.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 serving glasses and sprinkle each with a dessert spoon of the desiccated coconut and top with the chocolate coated clementines.