Yes, fudge can be green!
- 60g raw cocoa butter
- 120g raw cashew butter
- 60g coconut oil
- 80ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon BLOOM Matcha
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 1/3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chopped goji berries, dark chocolate + dried mango for topping
- Melt the coconut butter, cocoa butter, cashew butter and full fat coconut milk in a pan over medium heat on the stove, stirring continuously.
- Once the butters have melted (approx 4 mins), take the pan off the stove and transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract, maca powder, and BLOOM matcha and whisk the mixture together until smooth.
- Leave the mixture to settle for a few minutes to ensure all air bubbles are gone then transfer into either a silicone ice cube tray or a 1l loaf tin lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with chopped goji berries, dark chocolate + dried mango and leave in the fridge overnight to firm.
- Fudge will keep for 1 week in the fridge in a seal tight container or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Recipe courtesy of BLOOM Tea.
Stockist: Holland and Barrett, £16.99.