Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 200g fruit and nut granola
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 x 220g can Princes Peach Chunks with Juice
- 1 x 227g can Princes Pineapple Chunks with Juice
- 1 x 298g can Princes Mandarin Segments with Juice
- 5tbsp plain soya-based yogurt
- Put the granola and rolled oats into a bowl, breaking up any large clusters of granola. Add the juice from the cans of Princes Peach Chunks, Pineapple Chunks and Mandarin Segments. Stir in the yogurt.
- Put half the fruit into bowls. Cover and refrigerate.
- Layer half the granola mixture into 4 jars with lids, then spoon in the remaining fruit. Top with the rest of the granola mixture, leaving some space in the jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top each jar with the chilled peaches, pineapples and mandarins (separately or mixed together). Serve, or cover and chill to eat later.