Recipe courtesy of Aldi.
- 4 x Large Courgettes
- 1 x large ripe Avocado
- Juice x 1 Lemon
- 50g Cashew Nuts
- 1 clove Garlic
- 20ml White Wine Vinegar
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 20g Fresh Basil Leaves
- 10g Green Superblend Powder
- 1x70g pack Sunshine Selection Seeds
- 100g Green Pitted Olives
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Chop the cashew nuts into small pieces.
- Dry fry them in a frying pan until just browned.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Tear the basil leaves into small bits.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, avocado flesh, basil, garlic, cashew nuts and the Superblend powder into a food processor.
- Pulse until you have a thick pesto.
- Using your Spiralizer, make your courgettes into spirals.
- Boil in some salted boiling water for 20 seconds.
- Drain, and gently mix through the pesto.
- Cut the olives in half and scatter over the top along with the seeds, season with some black pepper and serve.