For 4 servings
Prep and cook time: 10 min
Cannot be frozen
400 g | 14 oz | 10 cups baby spinach leaves
3 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
freshly ground black pepper
- Wash the spinach leaves under cold running water. Drain well and briefly pat dry with kitchen paper, leaving some of the water clinging to the leaves.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large wok or high-sided saute pan set over a moderate heat.
- Add half of the garlic, saute for 30-40 seconds until starting to colour, before adding half of the spinach leaves.
- Continue to saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring and tossing occasionally, until wilted. Tip out onto a plate.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the second batch of spinach.
- Combine the spinach on a platter before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Candida Diet Foods
Candida Diet Foods is an online service, shop and diet plan designed to help you lead a healthier lifestyle by carefully selecting products for you that will eradicate conditions such as persistent thrush, fatigue, headaches and digestive irritability, caused by an overgrowth of candida. With the help of Candida Diet Foods you can restore your gut flora balance and learn how to eat your way to a healthier you. (www.candidadietfoods.co.uk)